Xhorse Condor Mini Plus Key Cutting Machine Review
- Locksmith Industry News
- 28 Jul, 2021
Purchasing the right equipment is one of the most valuable things that you can do to grow your locksmith business. If you’re in the market for a key cutting machine, the Xhorse Condor Mini Plus should definitely be on your list of options.
Let’s take a closer look at this product, including what it is, how it works, and the pros and cons of owning one yourself.
What Is The Xhorse Condor Mini And What Is It Used For?
The Xhorse Condor Mini Plus is an automatic key cutting machine. It is used to make duplicates of many different types of keys: residential, commercial, car keys, and more.
It is completely automatic, accurate, and efficient. It requires a minimal amount of work on your part and is highly reliable in terms of creating perfectly matched duplicate keys. It can create single-sided or double-sided keys and features a massive internal database of over 20,000 key types, so you don’t even need an internet connection to use it.
Features Of The Xhorse Condor Mini Plus
Some of the features of the Xhorse Condor Mini Plus key cutting machine include:
- All aluminum die-casting process
- Accurate and stable performance through a 3-Axis Precision Ball Screw Transmission
- Seven-inch touchscreen with user-friendly operation
- 20,000 key types built into the database
- Regular software upgrades to keep up with changes in the field
- Multifunctional clamps, including several optional clamps (no additional calibration needed) that make it easy to make many types of keys
- Several customizable modes for different jobs and levels of expertise
- Portable, relatively small machine weighing approximately 50 pounds
Pros And Cons
Now that you understand some of the most important features of the Xhorse Condor Mini Plus, let’s more closely evaluate some of the pros and cons of owning one.
- The Xhorse Condor Mini Plus is very easy to use for beginning locksmiths, technologically challenged locksmiths, or advanced professionals. What’s more, it has the capability to grow with your skillset as you advance in your career.
- While certainly not portable in the sense that you can carry it around everywhere you go, its relatively small size and low weight make movement between jobs easier and make your business more mobile.
- Customer service is readily available via phone or by using the smartphone application.
- All-in-one machine: Locksmiths shouldn’t need any additional key-copying equipment, as this small machine is capable of just about all types of keys, including many makes and models of cars.
- You may need to purchase additional clamps to get the most out of it.
- The machine is almost certain to outlast the minimal three-year manufacturer warranty.
- While prices vary, this machine is not inexpensive. It almost always sells for well over $2,500, representing an investment for most small businesses.
- While its small size is convenient, it could be more prone to damage from minor accidents.
Is The Xhorse Condor Mini Plus Right For You?