How To Return An Item
- All sales are final unless you are a Professional Locksmith not an individual customer
- Must be in its original packing with UHS Hardware label.
- Return must be made within 30 days of the original purchase.
- Customers are responsible for return shipping unless noted otherwise.
- Any product that has been used cannot be returned unless noted otherwise.
- Return must be approved before the item can be returned.
- Returns without an RMA number may be refused/returned back to the shipper at their expense
- All returns are subject to inspection and a restocking fee.
- All returns will receive a store credit to the customer UHS Hardware account.
- NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.
- If a returned item is found to be in a condition that can not be restocked, the customer can then choose to have the item returned back to them. If so the customer will be responsible for shipping charges for the return. No refund will be issued.
All returns must be mailed to:
ATTENTION: Returns Department / RMA#
3301 N 29th Ave,
Hollywood, FL 33020
- Brand New OEM keys can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Lishie/ Turbo Decoders/ Ez Readers can not be returned unless noted otherwise
- Machines / Electronic devices/ Brand Name Locks must be approved thru manufacturer or UHS tech support
All items are subject to a 25% restocking fee, this will be deducted from your credit.
We also do not refund the original shipping and handling from the original order.
If the item is in a new condition and in the original package that it was received in,
you may exchange it for something equivalent to Shipping and handling charges may apply.