CCL-65001This is the C650S - Weather Resistant Cam Lock - 5/8" - US26 - KA
Camlock for use with padlock as locking device. Functions on doors or drawers. Ideal for locker applications. The 5902 works with most industry standard padlocks with a shackle diameter of 3/8" (10mm) or less. Includes both 7/8" and 1-1/4" straight cams. Other cams available separately.Features & Benefits
- Length: 5/8"
- Finish: US26 - Polished Chrome Plated
- Keying: KA - C415A
- Economical die cast cam locks for every day use
- Various cams, rotations, key pulls and finishes
- Available keyed alike or keyed different in multiple lengths
- Material: Zinc die cast cylinders
- Mechanism: 5 Disc tumbler single bitted mechanism which offers 200 combinations and master keying.
- Can be used in metal or wood application, easy to mount with supplied barrel nut.
- Used on drawers, cabinet doors, storage boxes, gun racks, chests, cashboxes, etc.
- Key Pull 90° rotation may be configured for one or two key pulls.
Supplied with selection of two cams, two stop plates, cam screw, trim washer, cam lock washer, spur washer, and spline fillers to convert lock to a one key pull style.