The E-Plex 2000 Series provides exterior access by combination, while allowing free egress. This electronic pushbutton lock eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
- Requires no wiring to or through the door—eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
- Multiple Users—100 Codes
- Non-handed; pre-assembled for left-hand door installations—easily changed in the field
- The most recent 1,000 events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view Audit Events.
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software.
- PIN access
- Five different authority levels allow who has access to specific lock functions, including: Master, Manager Level, Access User, Service, and Maintenance Level
- User Parameters: Code length—adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time—adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds