Features and benefits:
This solenoid rim strike is a surface-mounted electric strike designed to work with Pullman style rim exit device latches. Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
- Designed to fit in tight situations where the exit device is mounted very close to the door frame, e.g. aluminum storefront applications.
- For maximum latch engagement, the strike keeper has been designed to pivot out of the strike body versus rolling out of the strike.
- Accommodates 1/2“ to 3/4“ (13 mm–19 mm) latch projection.
- Horizontal adjustment ensures proper latch positioning to compensate for door misalignment – up to 1/4“ (6.4 mm).
- Shim may be added to the strike cavity to engage with misaligned deadlatch.
- Lockdown holes for secure mount.
- Cooler operation – runs cool to the touch; no suppressor kit needed.
- High-grade stainless steel ensures superior strength and creates a sleek aesthetic.
- Plug-in wire connectors.