The VC-2VAQ converts your VGA signal to be viewed on any TV, projector, or other viewing device that uses a standard BNC connector. A VGA output allows simultaneous viewing on a VGA monitor.
The converter is compact and can be mounted nearly anywhere. For example, use the included VESA bracket for mounting on most VGA monitors.
- Connect a DVR with VGA output to an existing monitor with BNC input
- Video standards: NTSC/PAL
- Auto configure resolution: Up to 1024x768 (up to 75Hz)
- Dual composite video (BNC) and VGA output ports
- On-screen display (OSD) for image adjustments including size, brightness, contrast, hue, saturation, sharpness, and more
- Quick installation - no driver or operating system requirements
- Gold-plated BNC connector for longer life
- Includes 5VDC power supply