LIVE - Online Training Classes
Learn all about Lishi Tools, the most popular auto lock picks and decoders on the market. Learn how to open & decode locks with Lishi tools, and how they can make jobs faster, easier, and more efficient.
- A general tool overview
- Learning the difference between Single Lifter, Double Lifter, Quad Lifter tools
- Learning the difference between Direct Readers, 2 in 1 tool, 3 in 1 tool
- Learning the difference between 8-cut, 9-cut, 10-cut tools
- Learning how these tools differ, as well as how to pick the right tool for you and for the job at hand.
- Decoding and Reading Automotive Door Locks
- Decoding and Reading Ignition
- Decoding and Reading Trunk Locks
- Picking Automotive Door Locks
- Picking Ignition
- Picking Trunk Locks
- How to use a key cutting machine to make the right cut
|5 hours +||$99||Roee Benafshi|
This class is designed to give a detailed overview of the 2019+ New Toyota System Key Programming on a variety of different models using a few different programming machines. You will be covering adding a key using a dealer code, another key or an emulator in all keys lost situation.
- Learn where and how you can get a dealer code which you can then use to add a new key to the system using the IM508.
- Covering how having an existing key can simplify adding a key to the system
- Learn how to use a key emulator to make the car think we have a working key in an all keys lost situation.
- Learn about the different adapters you will need with each machine to complete the programming procedure.
- Learn how to use universal smart keys and they type of chip you will need for these.
- Learn how to access the Smart Box and connect your programming machine to it using different adapters depending on the machine you are using.
|3 hours +||$99||Roee Benafshi|
This class is designed to give you a deep dive into the world of Access Control. We break down the planning, the bidding process, and the execution of electronic access control systems in small to large building installations from start to finish
- Mag Locks
- Door Closers
- Powered Door Operators
- Electric Strikes
- Electric Hinges
- Power Supplies and Controllers
- Readers and Keypads
- Switches & Push Buttons
- Transmitters, Receivers, Motion Sensors, Timers and Alerts
- Internet Gateways and or Network Integration
|5 hours +||$199||Wayne Winton|
Learn how to program keys for BMW, a specialty that can help you earn more revenue. Course covers Add A Key and All Keys Lost through OBD and EEPROM using the Xhorse Key Tool Plus.
- A general overview BMW security systems
- EWS System - You will cover EWS3 and EWS4. You will be learning to use the Key Tool PLus for both of these. For EWS3 you will be using soldering and for EWS4 you will be using adapters to complete the job.
- CAS1-3 - You will be covering the complete CAS System going from CAS1, CAS2, and CAS3.
- CAS 3+ Special Models - You will learn how to troubleshoot modern CAS systems even when they are encrypted.
- CAS 4/4+ - You will learn how to troubleshoot modern CAS systems using compatible solder-free adapters to get the job done.
- ISN - Learn how to read ISN on Bench using bosch cable and multi-function adapter
- FEM/BDC - Learn how to unlock the FEM/BDC Unit if it is locked so you can program and perform key learning with the Key Tool Plus and the Mini Prog.
|7 hours +||$299||Roee Benafshi|
This class is designed to give a detailed overview of the Automotive Locksmithing process including making/programming keys using a variety of key cutting and programming tools.
- Introduction to Automotive Locksmithing - Brief introduction to the industry.
- Key Blanks and Cross Reference - Introduction to Key Blanks. Cross Referencing, Types of Key Codes, Code Series, and some of the different types of resources you can use.
- How Locks Work - Different types of automotive locks, how these locks work and function differently, as well as how to read them to generate new keys.
- Complete Lishi Overview - You will learn how to use Lishi tools to pick and decode various automotive door and ignition cylinders.
- Transponders - Different types of transponders and how each one will require different steps to program and learn.
- The Immobilizer System and Key Programming- What is the Immobilizer system and the different units within this system. Generating Transponders for OBD learning and programming keys and remotes.
- Universal Keys & Remotes - what they are, how they work, the different varieties, and how they can benefit your business. You will be covering how to work with Xhorse and KEY DIY universal remotes and how to troubleshoot different problems that you may face on the field.
|11 hours +||$299||Roee Benafshi|