While the keys are kept secure, access can still be easy with the CL2255 Electronic lock. The lock allows for a code to be entered onto the keypad; once a correct code has been input, the latch will retract via the outside knob. Once the door is closed, the spring latch will lock the door, maintaining the utmost security. CL2255 can be programmed to store 80 unique user codes varying in length from 4-6 digits. The Key Secure Storage cabinet will provide you with simple and effective storage and management.
- Key override as standard
- User Codes 4, 5 or 6 digits long
- Allows up to 10 one time User Codes
- Up to 80,000 operations from 2 x 1.5v AA batteries (supplied)
- Remote release connections
- Tamper time out and low battery warning
- Brushed steel