*Discontinued* Corbin Russwin - ML2051 - Mechanical Mortise Lock - Entry / Office - CSM Trim - GA Keyway - Optional Handing - Satin Stainless Steel - Grade 1
- Product SKU: CRN-ML2051-CSM-GA-630-RHR-delete
The ML2000 Series is a Grade 1 mortise lock designed to meet the rigors of high-traffic commercial, institutional, industrial and government applications. Constructed of heavy-gauge steel, the lockbody features our patented Quick Reversible latchbolt, and a 1” stainless steel deadbolt. A wide variety of trim designs and functions and a 10-year warranty lend to the ML2000’s versatility and reliability, making it the ideal choice for use in offices, schools, hospitals, hotels and other high-use applications.
Office or Entry lock: Key outside retracts latch-bolt, also locks and unlocks outside trim; Trim inside always retracts latch-bolt, trim outside remains locked; Thumb-turn inside locks and unlocks outside trim.
- Patented Quick Reversible feature enables reversal of hands without disassembling the lock case.
- Security trims provide a vandal-resistant barrier.
- Multi-function lockbody, allowing 12 functions to be configured from one lockbody.
- Can be used with new or existing Corbin Russwin key systems, including patented high-security Access 3 cylinders.
- Accepts cylinders of most other manufacturers.
- Provides life safety and security in a single door prep, saving the additional cost of a deadlock
- Through-bolted trim designs for proper alignment and increased security.