The E-Plex 1500 Series provides exterior access by PIN code, while allowing free egress. This small, sleek keyless (with override) electronic pushbutton deadbolt lock replaces existing deadbolt and eliminates problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
- Requires no wiring to or through the door—eliminates risk of damage from pinched wires that can result in costly callbacks
- Multiple Users—100 Codes
- The most recent 1,000 lock events are recorded in memory, including the use of mechanical key override. Software is required to view audit events.
- Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door or with optional Microsoft Excel-based software
- Key Override: 1539 6-pin cylinder; Schlage "C" Keyway
- PIN access
- Authority levels allow who has access to specific lock operations, including: Master, Manager, Service User, Access User, Maintenance Unit User
- Code length–adjustable to accept 4 to 8 digits
- Anti-tamper lockout—adjustable from 3 to 9 invalid attempts with an adjustable period of 0 to 90 seconds
- Re-lock time—adjustable from 2 to 20 seconds