First Choice - PSMEL2000 - Two Door Power Supply / Exit Devices - 12/24V - 1 AMP
- Unit price
Smart Self-Diagnosing Power Supply PSMEL200 Operates a pair of doors with two low current exit devices simultaneously or independently control two single door leaf's.
- Shall operate up to two (2) 24VDC panic hardware devices simultaneously
- Each lock output shall have an adjustable relock delay timer
- It shall control a pair of doors simultaneously or independently two doors
- Relay for each output to trigger external relays, ADA push plate switches, etc.
- Delayed follower relays shall control automatic door operators for doors that are always locked or for doors that are unlocked during the business day
- Two un-switched auxiliary voltage outputs shall provide/remove power to the lock outputs when activated
- A programmable FACP interface shall provide power/remove power to the lock outputs when activated
- Shall have LED status indicators monitor AC, FACP status & for lock output wiring supervision
- Intelligent logic shall provide protection against accidental shorting of lock outputs