The HS-540QR hardline stripping tool is designed to strip QR540 Quantum Reach cables as well as other similar cables with diameters of 0.540" (12.72 mm). This kit is used by construction crews, cable splicers, and maintenance technicians on hardline cables whether aerial or underground, and for distribution or drop applications.
- Ideal for use when a QR540 cable needs to be terminated and replaced, or when a connector is added
- Specially designed to strip QR540 Quantum Reach Cables
- Heavy-duty aluminum body lasts a lifetime
- Blades made of high carbon steel and heat-treated for long life and durability
- Replacement blades and coring bits can be purchased separately (no need to ever replace the entire tool)