Pole extends 18 feet (5.58 meters) for an average of 24 feet arms-length reach while providing more control and accuracy than its competitors, this telescoping pole is perfect for installing or retrieving cables in drop ceilings or other hard to reach places. This telescoping pole features the following:
- Tapered interlocking tubes extend up to 18 ft (5.58 m) and collapse to a mere 33 ft (0.84 m)
- Constructed from a high density fiberglass material with a polyester resin-baked enamel coating for maximum durability and resistance to splintering
- Telescoping action is considerably stronger than coil or other rod-based products allowing greater control and accuracy. Simply pull and twist to lock it in place.
- Reach: average standing reach of 24' (with user's height and arm length)
- Includes: C & K hooks (to help grab/push cables), adapter (to replace the platform for navigating tight spaces), and small carrying pouch