One of the only kits on the market that allows you to perform the programming of:
- Nissan Murano, Kicks, Maxima
- Honda Civic, Accord, Pilot
- Hyundai SantaFe, Sonata, Tucson
- Ford Transit Connect
- Infiniti QX50, Q60
- Mazda CX-9, Mazda 3
- Subaru Outback, Forester (PROX Applications)
STAK is the device that completes the Keyline automotive solution with the programming of transponder keys, proximity keys and remote controls, and for reading PIN codes of the main car manufacturers in the world.
With a wide and continuously updated application list, inclusive of diagnostic coverage carefully designed for the most common vehicle models available today, STAK is one of the simplest stand-alone programming tools currently available in the market.
User-friendly software interface: through the Keyline Cloning Tool software, STAK guides you step by step through the pre-coding operations, by reading the pin-code and programming a vehicle key. Starting from the search for MAKE, MODEL, YEAR, all the information necessary for programming, including the position of the OBD port, can be accessed directly from the software.
How Does It Work?
- Make sure you have a stable and functioning internet connection. Connect STAK to your Windows device (7 or later)*** via USB port and access the Keyline Cloning Tool software.
- Click on the PROGRAMMING menu and select MAKE, MODEL, YEAR of the vehicle.
- Connect STAK to the OBD port, as indicated by the image provided by the software. Then proceed with the operation you want to perform.
- A dedicated adapter is available for Toyota® models. For the use, please follow the instructions to Keyline Cloning Tool Software.
Carry out the diagnostic procedures of the FCA® group by connecting directly to the vehicle's CAN line without having to disconnect any module of the car's electronics.
Reset the ECU through a local backup should the diagnostic procedure become discontinued on Nissan, Opel, or BMW.
User-Friendly Software Interface
The Keyline Cloning Tool App programming software contains all the information needed to perform the pre-coding operations (with the 884 Decryptor Mini device) and programming of the vehicle key. The location of the car's OBD port is indicated by the software in the course of the guided procedure. The first 6 months of usage are free; a yearly subscription is required thereafter to perform any procedures involving the STAK device.
Through a dedicated chat on the Keyline Cloning Tool software (used to program keys), the user can request support directly from Keyline's specialized technicians.
Key programming machines cannot be returned after they have been registered