TRN-4850-XXDThe 4850 - 1/2″ Surface Mounted Electric Strike for Rim Panic Devices
is the most flexible electric strike for use with surface mounted rim exit devices with up to 1” (6 different thicknesses altogether).4850 Features:
- 1/2” thick Surface Mount electric strike comes with 1/4” and two (2) 1/16” Spacers plates -- the most versatile rim panic strike provides the flexibility of 6 different sizes!
- The electric strike Cavity is completely open -- which means the 4850 allows for an incremental depth up to a 1" throw -- competitor backplates do not allow for this versatility.
- Comes with Trines Patented 6-Pin Anchoring System
- Contains a one piece locking mechanism with one Solenoid -- less parts mean less problems.
- Fail-safe/Fail-secure (field selectable).
- Grade 1 Electric Strike -- 1,000,000+ Life cycles -- 1,500+ lbs. Holding Force
- No cutting or worrying about voltage means you are always prepared.
- Everyday Low Current Draw
- For a fire rated rim panic strike use the 4800F